Tuesday 7 June 2011

Connections Exhibition - Dundee 9th June 2011

Its been a while since I've posted, but I've been busy working away for an exhibition that I'm organising with Holly Wilcox. It's going to feature some of our new work,produced during our year as artists in residence at DJCAD, along with work by the five Jewellery Department Artists in Residence at Glasgow School of Art. Come along to Neo Design, Whitehall Crescent, Dundee on Thursday night (9th June 5.30 - 7.30pm). We'll be there until Saturday only, so come and say hello!




1 comment:

  1. Wish I could see it in Dundee - but looking forward to seeing selected pieces in the Glasgow exhibition when I'm up the weekend of 18th. Can you post some photos up on your blog of the exhibition opening please? And some photos of your work too of course! x

    ReplyDelete